Saturday, January 30, 2010

Well, started my 33rd year and finally decided to get down and start writing. Not that it has been my passion, or that I discovered a writer hidden in me somewhere..none of those cliches. Just for the fun of it. I've always written my thoughts better than I've spoken them. So, I thought what the heck...anybody and everybody seems to be blogging these days anyway.

Though for those reading this blog, (I hope somebody other than me reads it)!! just a small disclaimer:
Please don't expect any publishing material kinds of writings from me. This blog will be a written version of my experiences as a stay at home mom, wife and a general observation of things happening around the world. My opinions on the movies I see, books I read, newspaper headlines, current affairs(yes even the filmi kind), quirky things done or said by my DH and DD, and of course my weird take on simple things!
So here's wishing us both luck in this journey together.

3 comments:

Neelum said...

Wow...welcome to the Blogo-sphere !!
I agree, some of us can write better than say it...
so lets get rocking girl !!

All the best !!

Athena said...

Pramilla- I am so glad you are motivate dot do this. You were always very articulate and god knows wiser than some of us....I think this will be a great platform for those like me that miss you and yearn to talk to you more often than possible...to stay in touch with your thoughts and your wise words!

Swati said...

came here from neelum ..looking fwd to read more of u